Barry Lovelace's Let's Get Fit forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome current and future fitness peeps!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome current and future fitness peeps! Empty Welcome current and future fitness peeps!

Post  Barry Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 am

Hi and welcome to my forum, Let's Get Fit.

This is intended to be a positive, motivational and inspirational forum for anyone who is currently performing some type of exercise/fitness routine or for those interested and do not know where to start.

We want to help you Improve Your Life Through Fitness. It is our goal to make you feel welcome and feel that you can 'spill your guts'. We are here for YOU.

It is my goal to have a few of my friends who are fitness professionals from all over the world become members and help you with your questions or concerns dealing with health & fitness.

As mentioned in the Terms and Conditions we will not tolerate any negativity or personal attacks. If this is the case, the member will become an ex-member immediately.

Please keep in mind that I am new to having a forum and will be learning as I go. Please bear with me in my learning experience study

Thank you for joining my forum and myself and the moderators look forward to helping you.

Now...LET'S GET FIT! bounce

In Good Health,

Barry

Barry
Admin

http://barrylovelace.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome current and future fitness peeps! Empty Congratulations Barry!

Post  Ken Roetman Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:48 pm

santa I will help you out and this forum in any way I can my friend...glad to be here!

When are we going for another $30.00 Pizza?

Ken Roetman
www.bocaratonfitcamp.com

Ken Roetman

Back to top Go down

Welcome current and future fitness peeps! Empty What an honor :)

Post  Barry Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:35 pm

Thank You so much Ken! I am very honored that you are part of the forum...

West Palm Beach..the home of the $30 pizza! LOL...Man I thought it was a joke at first Smile

Talk to you soon and we appreciate any input you can provide.

In Good Health,

Barry

Barry
Admin

http://barrylovelace.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome current and future fitness peeps! Empty Honored To Be A Part Of This Wonderful Forum

Post  FitProNY Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:21 am

Hi Barry.

I am honored to lend any support that I can, to make this a smashing success. As always thank you for your continued dedication to getting folks fit and healthy. Also thank you in advance to all the fitness professionals willing to lend their services, I look forward to interacting with you all.

PS Ok health and fitness "seekers" come on with your questions/concerns...we're all yours!!

Yours in Health,

Matthew S. Munch, CFT, CBI

FitProNY

Back to top Go down

Welcome current and future fitness peeps! Empty Re: Welcome current and future fitness peeps!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum